The 2019 IEEE Winter Conference of Applications on Computer Vision (WACV 2019) will host two days of workshops on January 7 and 11, 2019, before and after the main conference, in Waikoloa Village, Hawaii. We invite workshop proposals that focus on topics related to computer vision and its applications, interdisciplinary themes with other scientific and application areas, as well as emerging challenges or competitions.
The format, style, and content of accepted workshops are under the control of the workshop organizers and largely autonomous from the main conference. Workshop organizers are expected to manage their technical programs, invite experts in the domain, and maintain a website for the workshop. Workshop registration and logistics will be handled by the main conference.
- Workshop proposal deadline: Fri. Aug 10, 2018 (11:59pm PST)
- Acceptance notification: Mon., Aug 20, 2018
- Workshop submissions due (suggested): Oct 31, 2018
- Workshop author notification (suggested): Nov 21, 2018
- Workshop camera ready deadline (firm): Dec 3, 2018
Proposals should clearly specify the following:
- Workshop title, topic and tentative call for papers
- Motivation, impact, and expected outcomes
- Brief bios of organizers (including email and web pages)
- Tentative program committee
- Format (select either half or full day) and preliminary schedule
- Tentative invited speakers
- Estimated number of submissions and attendees
- Plans (if any) for a special journal issue or book
Workshop proposals should be submitted in PDF via email to the Workshops Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org). Proposals will be evaluated by the workshop chair and conference organizers, with an eye towards selecting high-quality workshops on a diverse set of topics that will inform and inspire the community.
For questions and concerns, please contact
Workshops Chair WACV 2019